Dr. Stefanie Werp
Within real estate law Stefanie Werp specializes in all issues relating to the life cycle of real estate, as well as renewable energy installations.
In addition to providing comprehensive advice, she regularly conducts complex lawsuits before state courts and arbitration tribunals. Over recent years Stefanie Werp has worked on a large number of transactions and subsequently advised on asset management matters.
International (major) construction projects, plant construction
Real estate and renewable energy installations
Drafting contracts, particularly land-purchase contracts, construction contracts and rental and leasing contracts, including collateralization through charges entered in the land register
Public construction law, environmental law, mining law
Certified Lawyer (Fachanwalt) for administrative law since 2000
Foreign languages: English, French
- Joined the firm in 2018
- Lawyer and partner at (large) law firms in Munich, 2006–2017
- Lawyer at a large international law firm in Essen, New York and Munich, 1997–2006; partner and head of the Real Estate service line at the Munich office as of 2004
- Doctoral studies in Münster and London, 1996–1997
- Internship in Essen and Brisbane, Australia, 1994–1996
- Study of law in Würzburg and Lausanne, Switzerland, 1989–1994